“Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) can be considered the quality control standards applicable for real property, personal property, intangible assets, and business valuation appraisal analysis and reports in the United States and its territories”.
If you need to expand your business, an appraisal can act as a proof of value for financing if your trying to secure a loan using that equipment as collateral.
Have an insurance claim? An appraisal can be used as legal documentation to support an insurance claim.
It can also help you keep your accounting records accurate, allowing you to know at a moment’s notice what your businesses exact financial picture is.
- Do you need to know the value of equipment and machinery to secure existing loans?
- Is there a chance that your machinery or equipment loans are under collateralized?
- Are you becoming more “asset minded” due to cash flow and economic times?
- Repossession inevitable and how much can the item bring in today’s market?
- Is it time to liquidate the assets of a business?
- Getting a divorce?
All good reasons to conduct an USPAP compliant Appraisal.
If you are a business, bank, an Estate, Fiduciary, perhaps a divorcee and need an USPAP compliant appraisal, we are here. Current graduate of the GPPA (Graduate Personal Property Appraisal Program) through the NAA (National Auctioneers Association) and becoming USPAP compliant for years 2018-.
We can currently do appraisals for personal properties, business, equipment and machinery.